Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Betty's wedding

On June 20, my dear friend and college roommate Betty Martinez married Frankie Montilla in Dallas. It was a beautiful wedding! I enjoyed getting a chance to catch up with old friends and also spending some time with my family. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



All the gals at Girl's Night Out

Betty and Frankie at their rehearsal dinner


I like to call this one, "I don't think I'm going to band today."


A Wedding Story comes to life!

(Betty and Katie and I used to watch a Wedding Story on TLC right before BUGWB rehearsal)

The best shot I got of the back of Betty's dress.

This does not do it justice at all - it was BEAUTIFUL!!

My grandparents won the generations dance, and got to share a spotlight song with Betty and Frankie. Papa's advice for a long marriage was "Trust in God" - good advice and quite possibly the shortest sentence he's ever spoken. :)

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. You all know me well - you know that I took hundreds of pics and not just these! I thought I'd just share the highlights. If you want to see all of the pics I took, go to: share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Yat2LNo4Ysc

No comments:

Post a Comment