Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sic 'Em Bears!!

Baylor 71, Kansas 64

I am wearing a Baylor shirt today at my elementary school which is just less than a mile away from Allen Fieldhouse. I've been known to do that when Baylor plays KU just to get the sympathy of all my friends... after all, I cheer for KU in every other game of the year. Today, as you can see, I didn't get ANY sympathy. I might have also gloated just a little bit.

As I told Jeremy, Baylor needed to win. KU already has a lock into the NCAA tournament, and Baylor can only get in if they win the Big 12 Tournament this weekend. He wasn't really buying it. I just hope I'm not going to end up sleeping on the couch! :)

Baylor will play the winner of K-state vs. Texas tomorrow evening at 6:00 p.m. Sic 'Em Bears!!

Before I leave out the women's side - the tournament starts for the Baylor girls on Saturday at 5:00 when they play the winner of Tech vs. OSU.

Don't worry, Jayhawk fans - I'm sure you'll see many KU related posts as March Madness begins next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment