Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Julie's shower

Ok, I know, I'm late in blogging about this... but here are some pictures from Julie's shower on Saturday! If you've checked out my friend's blogs on the side, you've already seen some highlights. It was a really fun day and we are super excited to welcome baby Molly very soon - April 5 or sooner!! :)

The table set with Megan's and my china. It was crazy how well they worked together! Check out the awesome cake Megan made, and that's big sis-to-be Grace.
The mom-to-be with the spread of food. Her sash says mom-to-be and the tiara says mother-to-be. Our theme was "Baby Bling" so of course we had to go all out!

Some of the decorations for the table. We put Megan's cricut to good use.





Julia (who we'll be having a shower for soon!), Julie, Megan, and I. I think this is one of the few pictures where I'm not wearing heels, so you can see how short I REALLY am when compared to my friends.



And here is Julie with the beautiful blanket my mom made for Molly. I think Mom should start an album... but of course I thought of this after Natalie, Peyton, Keegan, Isaac, and several other beautiful babies already are growing up with theirs!! Maybe those mommies should send mine a picture. :)
If you haven't already, check out Julie's and Megan's blog for more pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment