Sunday, February 1, 2009

More old pictures

Told you guys you'd be seeing more! :)



Papa, Dad and I, grilling. Ok, Dad was grilling, Papa and I were supervising. Check out those curls - hard to believe my hair was even curlier back then, tamed by the friendly pink sponge roller every night of course.



Nanny, sometime in the 1920's. She was so beautiful!!


A donkey and Popo. Nanny's comment for this picture was always "Popo's the one on the right."





This is Moss Meat Market in Alpine. My great grandparents were working the counter, and that's (great) Aunt Nell sitting on the side. I guess Papa was out causing trouble. :) Moss Meat Market was a staple of Alpine in the Depression Era and after.




Kristi and I with our dad and a brand new baby cousin Zach. Zach's now an adult, hard to believe!! We still tease him about that big noggin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment