Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween! I spent the past couple of weeks working at Fun and Games, a locally owned store that sells costumes, wigs, accessories, and tons of other things. I got to see a ton of fun costumes and got a chance to exercise my creativity in a way that I normally don't.

Last night, we went to a party at Steve and Chris Tuckers'. Here are some pics from the evening.

Jeremy and I as "Swine Flu"

Our hosts. Chris was "The Plague" and Steve was "The Grim Reaper"


Jason - the Best Overall Costume - "Gnome on a Toadstool"



Ryan as a Roman gladiator and Emily (and baby) as "Deviled Egg"



Karl and Christine as the "King and Queen of Hearts"



Philip as "Indiana Jones," Marcella as "the Chiquita lady,"
and Lydia as "a bunch of bananas"


Our Funniest Costume trophy!

1 comment: